Company Name - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

Up in Coming Blog " I Have A Daddy But I Need A FATHER"
Can U Hear God?

Categories

Daryl's Blog
powered by

My Blog

Can U Hear God?

Hello Kingdom Cut fans this is Daryl here, just wanted to share with you a spoken word that God gave to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions!!

Can you hear God
I ask because I hear truth speaking
tweaking the very words that seem to be leaking
from your mind that wants to wonder and keep you creeping
into worldly habits that wants to keep you sleeping
What is it about Jesus beating
that you feel like you still need to be cheating

For you don’t know who you really want to serve
still fighting with the question, do i deserve
the love that i abandoned and put to the curb
only to come back to see that Jesus had still preserved
preserved my right to live and not die
preserved purpose in me that i just can no longer deny

Because destiny is calling my name each and every day
but I feel like the tail therefore my head is leading me the wrong way
What is it about Satan’s voice that I feel so compelled to obey
Because every time I try to do right evil has to constantly have his say
And just like an abusive relationship I always say okay

But now I’m having this feeling a feeling of change
God be my break through and just begin to rearrange
Rearrange my mind from the oppression of being deranged
Rearrange my heart to feel.....to feel ...and love again

God get rid of the walls that i’ve placed in my life so that
people and even you God couldn’t get close to me
because now god i want to be free
my eyes can now see
the very things that has been breaking me
i heard that you traveled 40 generations and you have my key

So God theres no need of knocking
For my door is free from all the blocking
because nothing ive ever done to you was shocking
so now I’m flocking
to the ball you kept throwing to me but i just kept dropping

Because the ball was your spirit
The ball was your anointing
The ball is your power
that I need in this very hour

God I finally get it !!!!
you said to those who have an ear let them hear
and I hear you
but can U hear God

9 Comments to Can U Hear God?:

Comments RSS
Cindy on Friday, November 29, 2013 7:34 AM
Confirming your words of wisdom my brother on this blessed morning... 2 Corinthians 10:4-6 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled. May God bless and keep you and your family.
Reply to comment

Daryl on Wednesday, December 04, 2013 9:01 AM
I'm glad that you were able to see the word of God being spoken through this message. It's always good to hear and see what is brought to a person's mind when they read something. Didn't even have a scripture in mind but 2 Corinthians 10:4-6 goes perfectly with this spoken word.....THANKS!!!!

besten Sport Handicap on Thursday, August 14, 2014 8:24 AM
Loswerden von Kommen zu .Nie Auf keinen Fall Wette zu gegen ein Streifen.
Reply to comment

Lalbaugcha Raja 2014 on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 1:34 AM
I also believe that very well! I already read your story and like the sentence Its like God is all around me! I was in the hunt for football issue. Thanks the head up..........
Reply to comment

Fussball Linien vegas on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:34 PM
Unabhaengig von Egal, die Realitaet, die Ihr Haus immer normal ( perfekt!Der Wett sie etablierten Displays zeigt die Wett-oeffentlichkeiten Wahrnehmung ueber die Macht Ihrer Gruppen.
Reply to comment

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 8:47 PM
Youre 100 $ auf die sehr gut und wenn Sie gehen bis Wette ueber die , groessten Sie Schuppen ist $ 10 loszuwerden. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco
Reply to comment

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:44 AM
Sollten Sie Muessen Sie Wette Vermutung, dass der , die der Streifen wird Naehe? réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes
Reply to comment

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 11:56 AM
Die geringere Maenner erwachsene Maenner wissen Langlauf , sind platzieren eine Wette gegen aus gegen sie. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes
Reply to comment

stworzswojdom.waw.pl on Monday, January 19, 2015 4:56 AM
Of system, quite a few families know that one of the multifunctional then at home and by making use of any domestic electrician do the installation.
Reply to comment